Big volume, easy to ride and delivering high performance, this is a highly versatile board that is great for progressing your level before you try some of the more demanding short boards. It’s a shape for great performance and powerful surf sensations, for beginners all the way to very experienced surfers. Dedicated to surfer girls, this year's collection of ACS Wahine surfboards reflects the glorious fact that even more girls are getting into surfing. An added feature includes and integrated 3D Tail pad for maximum traction, comfort, and control. Based on the same shapes as many of the top selling BIC SURFBOARDS the Wahine collection comes in 6'7", 7'3" and 7'9" and is suited to all levels of women’s recreational surfing. The Wahine are customized with a unique girls flavour while retaining the all important technical aspects that have made these boards so popular with female surfers. A great choice for girls getting into surfing with sufficient volume making surfing as easy as possible, while being light and maneuverable enough for transportation, carrying and of course catching waves. The Wahine collection is being produced in a Limited Series which adds to the board’s value and exclusivity.
- The ACS Wahine board range gives beginner and intermediate women surfers the advantage of a tough, easy to ride, performance board at a terrific value
- The perfect surfers across a wide range of wave sizes and conditions, now with a integrated 3D Tail pad for maximum traction, comfort, and control
- Durable, bullet proof, lightweight ACS construction for a strong, hard-wearing board that won't be easily damaged
- A quality board that will give you years of fun on the water at an exceptional value
- Fin set-up: FCS M-5 (Inside Foil Technology, 111x115mm)