The Beach 225D and 175D Sailboards are the perfect board for Beginner and Intermediate Windsurfers. The modern shape is wider for maximum stability for beginners, yet offers exceptional performance and maneuverability for intermediates as the wind increases. The Padded deck offers comfort and a slip free surface. The integrated retractable dagger board is easy to use and gives the Beach great upwind performance in all conditions. The Beach comes standard with a deep Tuttle fin and is ideal for sail sizes from 2.5 - 6.5 sq. meters (Sailing rig sold Separately). For sizing, the Beach 175D is recommended for beginner and intermediate sailors up to 175#, while the 225D will work for sailors of all sizes. The Beach 225D and 175D boards include carry handles molded into the deck and attached to the stern for easy transport to and from the water. Additionally, the Beach 225D and 175D are constructed of exceptionally durable Polyethylene for years and years of use in even the most abusive environment. The Beach 225D and 175D are the perfect choice for Beginner and Intermediate Windsurfers who are looking for an easy to sail, stable, durable, windsurfer at a terrific price.
- The perfect board for Beginner and Intermediate Windsurfers of all sizes
- Durable polyethylene construction
- Retractable dagger board for exceptional upwind performance in all conditions
- Padded deck for comfort and a slip free surface
- Modern wide shape for stability without sacrificing performance