Perhaps the most versatile of the ACS range, the Easy Rider is everything its names promises - an excellent combination of longboard stability and manoeuvrability, with just enough length to make it easy to control. Its user-friendly design provides ample floatation to catch all types of waves while the performance shape enables ‘down-the-line’ fun for first timers to advanced surfers. The Natural Surf 2 gives lightweights and smaller surfers an easy to carry, durable and stable “big-board” feel for starting out. However, heavier or bigger surfers will enjoy the mid-range length and proven performance for their transition to shorter boards and bigger surf conditions. Our original 7’9” Natural Surf gained a reputation for versatility, long-lasting and affordable surfboard – so we added subtle changes such as a nose-protector.
- The ACS board range gives beginner and intermediate surfers the advantage of a tough, easy to ride, performance board at a terrific value.
- An excellent combination of longboard stability and easy maneuverability make the 7'9" Natural Surf an incredibly versatile board
- Durable, bullet proof, lightweight ACS construction for a strong, hard-wearing board that won't be easily damaged
- A quality board that will give you years of fun on the water at an exceptional value
- Fin set-up: FCS M-5 (Inside Foil Technology, 111x115mm)