The versatile Pocket Rocket is renowned as the ideal first surfboard for grommets as much as it regarded as an excellent small-wave board for accomplished surfers of approximately 45-70kg. Truly reflecting its name, the Pocket Rocket is a dynamo that offers the stability and buoyancy of a longboard with the manoeuvrability of a shortboard packing a lot of volume into its short length. The secret is its short, fat design that incorporates a wide nose and tail, allowing the Pocket Rocket to catch waves early for a board of its size. While suitable for small children just starting out, it nonetheless packs a punch when ridden by a more experienced surfer.
- 5 feet, 10 inches long; for beginner and intermediate surfers
- An ideal first surfboard for young kids; excellent small wave board for accomplished surfers from 100-165 pounds
- Durable, bullet proof, lightweight ACS construction that won't be easily damaged
- A quality board that will give you years of fun on the water at an exceptional value
- Fin set-up: FCS M-5 (Inside Foil Technology, 111x115mm)