BIC SUPs exclusive, award-winning ACE-TEC construction delivers lightweight performance AND durability at a great price. ACE-TEC Original SUP boards feature surf-inspired longboard outlines and a moderate rocker profile for maximum versatility. Excellent glide and manoeuvrability for flat water cruising and light open ocean touring paired with solid performance in the surf zone. A soft, family and fitness friendly deck pad is ideal maximizes comfort and control. Standard features include BIC's unique Ergo-Grip handle for easy carrying and transport and integrated deck inserts (10'6 and 11'6 models) for securing gear. Single center fin (included) is recommended for flat-water use while 2 side-fins (not included) can be added when surfing. Award-Winning ACE-TEC construction offers the unique combination of light weight performance AND durability. Three sizes to choose from depending on rider size : 9'6 (<120lbs), 10'6 (<200lbs) and 11'6 (<240lbs). About BIC Sport: Founded in 1979 by the Bich family, of BIC pen fame, BIC Sport grew from the family's passion for water sports and expertise in sustainable manufacturing.
- Stable, Surf-Inspired shapes designed for all-purpose use in flat-water as well as small wave surfing
- BIC SUPs exclusive ACE-TEC construction delivers lightweight performance AND durability at a great price
- Available in three sizes: 9'6 beginners up to 120lbs, 10'6 beginners up to 200lbs, 11'6 beginners up to 240lbs
- Universal removable fin system with included center fin; Additional side fin boxes installed for optional side fins (not included) for surfing
- A Premium Epoxy Performance SUP board without the Premium price